Ouch! Don't bite Imaan..! Now that you're teething (in addition to the current 6 1/2 -- 2 at the bottom, 4 at the upper front gums and 1/2 on the right upper gums --hmm, really should start looking for their proper dental names) you have been biting here and there, everywhere!Mak Long said the other day you bit Abang Anwar after Abang Afif pushed you for pulling his hair (talk about chain reaction..).
By the way, there are actually three of them now, with little Ashraf being delivered last 23rd of May. Funny thing was that Mama's friend, Dr.Bahiyah, was coincidently there in the labor room to assist Mak Long's obstetrician. Aunty Bahiyah told Aunty Ayein (who was temporarily posted at Hospital Selayang as well) who then told Mama (another chain reaction?..) about the good news of the birth. He was a cute bundle of.. 4kg! Well, guess that should be expected from a baby one-week overdue..
By the way, Mama started the first class with Madam Ilse Noor at Kunang-kunang yesterday. Good grief Mama's hand was stiff! Really taught me a lesson on what a long break from drawing could do to you.. (and imagine thinking that it would be just like riding a bicycle :P). But it's a good start.Hmm.. Mama have to get you ready for Shichida class this afternoon. Mama will try to post some of Ashraf pictures later.
Till then,
Sayang Imaan always!
4 comments:
phew... at last...
gatal gusi ya imaan?!
berguru withthe Madam herself! who knows, one day I'll be purchasing your artwork ;)
ummi -- hehe *blushing* hopefully the next post won't have another loooong gap in between, eh?
mama sarah - huaaa... I just hope I'll be good enough by the time they plan to hold the exhibition for newbies like me (I think somewhere end of this year) do pray for me -- I've been dreaming of this since I was a kid! ^.^
haaa.. akhirnyaa..
Post a Comment