Friday, June 16, 2006

Demam Bola...

Guten morgen, Ilsa Imaan!







Poor little Imaan! Kena pulak tidoq kat living room rentetan Abah watching world cup the previous night (more like morning)! Well, what can I say? Mama tak terjangkit lagi ‘demam’ ni so Mama pun tak faham ketaksuban diorang nih. The only ‘fever’ I’ve gotten so far is the ‘ebay fever’.. heheh..

Anyways, recently a man came to demonstrate the Rainbow vacuum cleaner at our house. Those familiar with Rainbow would know how this magnificent sucking machine traps dirt in water while oh-so-splendidly cleanse the air. They would also know that it also comes with a my-oh-my price tag! Sigh… We nearly bought it from him but your Nenek had stopped us from doing so (I called her to ask about the Rainbow she had bought and used when Mama was still schooling).. “Tak Payah laa beli. Memang laa vacuum tu bagus tapi mahal sangat, membazir duit je. Baik korang simpan je duit tu. Pinjam je Mak punya vacuum Osim. Korang bukan ada ratus-ratus ribu dalam bank pun.. bla.. bla.. bla” Oroo. So that’s a no-no from nenek.

But days later, Mama found myself being more conscious of the ‘stuffy air filled with dusts that you can’t see’ during the day and of ‘the dust-mites that are infesting the mattress, alive and kicking even while we’re asleep during the night'.. the salesman had also demonstrated how a normal vacuum cleaner is not as effective and is actually sending the dust back into the house.. hebat betul orang demo tu mempengaruhi ek :P

So, my previous mission on the ebay world was to search for the best offer for Rainbow. Mama said previous because luckily I managed to get back into my senses and decided not to have it after all (not for now, anyway--you are welcome to buy it for me on mother's day when you're older and rich, though.. heee.. but maybe by then I'll be like your Nenek as well and starts membebeling at you to save up!)

My ebaying fever hasn't ceased though :P But it's more like doing 'window shopping' virtually rather than wanting to actually buy anything. And in mornings such as this one, it helps to chase the sleepiness away ^_^
Till I have the time to write some more~
Tootle-loo!
=^* MAma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Gaiam pilates balls Bextra idaho lawsuit